i want a word for the almost-home.
that point where the highway’s monotony becomes familiar
that subway stop whose name will always wake you from day’s-end dozing
that first glimpse of the skyline
that you never loved until you left it behind.
what do you call the exit sign you see even in your dreams?
is there a name for the airport terminal you come back to,
i need a word for rounding your corner onto your street,
for seeing your city on the horizon,
for flying homewards down your highway.
give me a word for the boundary
between the world you went to see
and the small one you call your own.
i want a word for the moment you know
you’re almost home.
- 'only god can judge me'
- those praying hands, possibly combined w ‘only god can judge me’
- lipstick print, usually on the neck
- any chest piece in that font, you know the one
- sleeves that mostly consist of cliche shit and that smoky effect, maybe some starz
- that straight out the flash book native american head in profile w/o being native american